Is stump grinding really worth doing?
YES it is!
Tree stumps are:
- Dangerous tripping hazards
- A potential area for tree regrowth
- Potential host for destructive fungal or bacterial growth that can spread to other trees
- Cause of sunken area due to deterioration of the stump
Stump Grinding is:
- Non-toxic compared to chemical removers
- Complete – an even surface post-treatment
- A solution for less risk of regrowth
Grinding down a stump from a tree that has been removed can be thought of as the final step in the process. The end result is level ground with no risk of regrowth and no ugly stump left over. The wood chips created in the process can be used to mulch flower beds, added to a compost pile, or we can haul them away for you too.
Don’t waste time renting equipment, hauling it, and learning to use it – and then risking injury! Our experts can grind stumps efficiently with our commercial equipment and professional know-how.